We need your Coop and Yard and Ideas for SV Tour De Coop 2020!
Sign up now! Coop accept until April 24th 2020
Coops and urban farming
We are soliciting coops and the best and coolest of the Silicon Valley urban homesteads. Small, large, tiny, condo house, complex, or community farm. If you have a coop or something to inspire tomorrow’s coopsters or urban homesteaders, please first sign up on Eventbrite as a coopster /volunteer to get on the email list.
Click HERE to register your coop to be on the SV Tour De Coop 2020
Secondly, please send a email to Tour De Coop organizers (svtourDeCoop@gmail.com) with the following information:
- Your Name
- Address (Street address, city and zip) – This is helpful when reviewing tour routes
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- A paragraph description of your coop stop (Coop, bee hive, gardens, other animals, etc)
- Another paragraph explaining what is unique about your coop stop and why folks should visit your coop stop!
- A Third paragraph describing what you will be offering for the tourists at your stop. You might mention you are offering free lemonade, banana bread and a shady lawn area to relax on between coop stops.
- Please include 1-3 photos of your coop or garden.
- IMPORTANT: Coop submissions must be submitted by April 24th
WANTED – SV Tour De Coop Event Ideas and coordinators and volunteers!
The SV Tour De Coop is a dynamic, changing event. Each year will be a unique creation of the Coop Tour coordinators that will define the activities, coop and yard stops, bike routes and other Coop Tour themes.
If you would like to suggest a particular theme, topic, venue or wish to participate in helping to organize the SV Tour De Coop this year, please email the Tour organizers (svtourDeCoop@gmail.com) the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Tour Activity and how you wish to be involved.
Contact Tour De Coop Organizers Directly
In addition to coops, coop stops, please contact the Tour De Coop organizers if you have an additional ideas, questions or venues ideas for the Tour De Coop. Contact information is on the Contact Page.