English | Español
Tour De Coop Bike Jersey! Look official!
Click HERE for more information on how to order your shirt!
Coop Tour Hats!
To be a real coop tourist, you need a Tour De Coop Chicken hat.
Follow the instructions on the Chicken Hat Instruction page for complete details or create your own coop tour hat!
We need folks to download and print copies of the Coop Tour poster(s) for your favorite chicken and coop friendly places that might be interested in hearing about this event.
Feel free to download and print and display on your own wall or any other legal place to post notices!
We have three poster options.
(1) Call for coops poster – Between March and August, we will be soliciting “coops” where folks with coops submit their information to be included on the tour.
(2) Coop Tour Poster – This poster can be posted anytime promoting the event.
(3) Is there a coop in your future? – This is another poster about the event.
Simply click on the image below to get a full size image that you can print from!
Click Here for Poster Is There a Coop in Your Future?
Note: Graphic for iron-on must be reversed! Click on the image below to get an image already reversed for printing on iron-on transfer paper.
Options for getting a Tour De Coop Shirt:
- Make your own shirt, sweatshirts, and other clothing items with Tour De Coop logo at a local BigFrog T-shirt shops. Costs between $18-$25 depending upon the type of shirt and quantity. Turn around in 24 hours. Can be made anytime, including after the coop event! We just discovered this shop that can color print onto t-shirt fabrics. Shirt order of more than 10 shirts at the same can get a discount.
550 Showers Dr. STE 3
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California
94040 Phone: 650-941-0115 Email: email@example.com
Ask for the Tour De Coop Artwork already submitted at BigFrog.
You can call or email ahead of time and get a shirt made if needed.
- Or create your own shirt with an iron-on transfer by taking the graphic(s) below and reversing the image and printing on a color ink-jet printer and ironing on to a shirt.
POSTER #1 – Reversed Image
Poster #2 – A Coop in your future? Feel free to print and post this poster!
Coops in your future for t-shirt
COOPS WANTED POSTER!
To help get coops offered for the tour, we have created this WANTED COOPS poster. Please print this poster out and post at your favorite coopster hangout. To grab the full image, click on the image. After August 9, 2017, please don’t post this poster since we plan to close coop submissions around the third week of August.