This year we are offering several routes to serve a variety of coop tourists from families to serious cyclists. Each route has information provided in a few formats. Please review the Coop Route Navigational Options page for more details on how to use the various formats.
Smaller – Neighborhood Routes – These routes are specifically designed to be shorter and more family friendly in terms of the routes selected:
- Willow Glen San Jose Neighborhood tour maps and cue sheets – A flat, 6.8 mile ride with about 2 coops.
- Willow Glen San Jose Neighborhood with Cambrian Coop – This tour is the Willow Glen Tour plus a out and back to Cambrian for a coop.
- Rose Garden Tour A flat 6.6 mile ride with about 5 coops
- Rose Garden and downtown San Jose Tour – 5 coops and 11 miles
- Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View Coops – 7 coops about 15 miles – Starts at Cuesta Park in Mountain View
- Mountain View and Los Altos Neighborhood Tour – 2 Mountain View coops and 2 Los Altos Coops – 10.0 miles – Includes the Stevens Creek Bike trail for a large segment of the route – Starts at Shoup Park in Los Altos.
- PA Tour Website Page – 14 miles and 4 coops
- Sunnyvale Full Circle Community Farm and Santa Clara University Farm Tour This tour visits two community farms. – 11 Miles and 2 coops/community farms – This tour starts at Full Circle farms in Sunnyvale.
- More Serious Cyclist Routes – These longer routes are designed for proficient cyclists who are comfortable riding on longer rides, climbing hills and sharing roads with motorists on expressways.
- Annette’s 12 coop loop – 38 Mile Loop created by Annette – runs Mountain View to Portola Valley and through Palo Alto. (Updated 9.6.2013)
- Heidi’s Loop – Los Altos, Los Altos Hills to Portola Valley, Palo Alto to Sunnyvale, San Jose and back – 56 Miles, about 9 coops. Includes some hills and goes over the coolest bike ride in Silicon Valley over 280. Includes many hidden bicycle short cuts in PA and Mountain View. This includes a stop at Heidi’s coop in San Jose! If you like coops and biking, this is the ride for you.